Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Doctor's Sad Story

When I was a kid back then, all I really know was my family, when I entered a school, I knew another good people called friend. Some of them were good with you, spent their time with you, talk with you, going home together, walking. That is such a good memories back then. When we got our high school, all of it suddenly vanished, most of them are cruel to you. Not about bullying, it's like they are wearing mask, and different mask for different people. When I got into a college, I feel like I have nobody. Well, I taught I have a lot of friend ... yeah some lyrics from simple plan song "I'm Just the Kid". That song seem right to me seeing things back then. Now in a real world I feel that everybody become a suspicious to you.

Well here's the story. I got an SMS from an old friend. He asked me like this "Do you know an good internist out there ?" I said "No, I don't. What happen ? Why would you need one ?" He replied "Well, I need some good internist interpret my lab result."; "Oh, you're doctor right ? Can you help me ?" "Ok, just come to my office, I need to do some physical examination." His answer really broke my heart, "I only need to know that I have no Hepatitis or like that because my liver function test is rather high." I replied it : "Well, just come to my place and we talk about it further." and he never replied again. From this conversation, we can see that Indonesian people distrust their general practitioner, they tend to seek cheaper solution even 20 years later it will make render them useless. The other thing that break my heart is well, I'm your childhood friend dude, we play together back then when there is nobody around. How can I do something harmful to you ?

I wish he know this ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment