Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

JSS TRIPPLER Diary Part 1

A few days ago, my friend, told me about making money online through some investment program. He told me that it save his days. Well, literally I've seen with my very own eyes that he paid his son school entrance fee, and buy some books for his another son that a fresh college boy. Well, he never ask me to join, but I told him that I will join when I'm ready to.

Yesterday, I saw him clicking something through his laptop, well, he show me his account, It's a JSS Trippler account. He told me one or two things as if I would join him and the final word I told him I will join after conduct some investigation. I've found that his proposition was not like the others, very forceful, so I decide to join him, hey it's free and The  JSS Trippler gave you $10 to invest ! Very generous !

I hope you enjoy my next article ... by the way you can click this and see for yourself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment