Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

JSS TRIPPLER Diary Part 3

This morning I've open my account and I see some number there, from $ 0 -I invest $ 10 that I get free from JSS Tripler, to $ 0,2. Wow, It's not bad at all. It recall me some old anime doraemon. In one of his series, he lend nobita a magic bank. It will pay nobita 100 % interest in 1 minute from any money that nobita invest in it.
I think it's just the same with saving some money in the bank with 60 % interest in a month, or you can say 2 % in a day. I used their calculator, and it's exactly as I described in the previous sentence. Wow !

So I think I will invest some money in it and watch it how it grows ...

ok guys, while all of you read this, my JSS Trippler account make money for me ... If you want to join ... well, check this out !


No comments:

Post a Comment