Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Darkside

This evening, I saw my DVD collection, and hey, I found my Star Wars movies, nor much, episode 3 and 4. When I saw this, my memory turned back to my high school age. It's my first touch with Jedi things. Everything I mean, the cool light saber, Force, the dark side. The most interesting of all is the dark side. Yes, It's just like the movies told us that the dark side  looks more powerful, more destructive, but not all of it true. It ruin your life, cost more of course and make you become a bad guy.
What's the relationship with your high school age then. Just one thing, in my high school age I made a small decision that will change my life course. I've decided to defeat some guy in a school grade, but, too bad, I've lost the battle because I fell in the dark side, you can say that. I just focus to defeat that guy, so sometime I've lost my concentration and the true meaning of study, and loose many other beautiful thing that I could reach that time, yes new love. She is not too beautiful, her skin is pale just like a draculina, but her beauty had mystical aura. Maybe she is really a draculina then. Well who knows.
When my last year in high school my English teacher, gave us an assignment about exchange student. Well, the draculina was part of my team. My mistake was scold her, saying all of those bad things because I didn't believe her, I just wan to get a good point and beat that guy in my last year. She run away then, and make a new team, and I just make a new one, from another class, someone I can control, manipulate. Now the draculina will married this year with her bride, not me of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment