Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wizard of Oz

One day, my friend came to me and said "Finally my big brother take that test ... " with a long face.
I said "What kind of test ?" "Well, residency test ... " she said. I stopped and looked into her eyes ... "What's with the long face; It's a good news right ?" "Well, actually I wanted to take the exam too ..." she said. "What's happened then ?" She remains silent. "Hm ... do you know wizard of oz ?" I asked her. "Yes ... What's your point then ?" She looked into my eyes.
"Well, every character already have something that they are looking for, right ?" *She nod* "It's just the same with you." "You already have all you need to take that kind of exam too, right ?" *She nod again* "But money matters right ?" *She nod again* "So, brace yourself and consider that you're in the same shoes with Dorothy, searching your "Wizard of  Oz", an opportunity" She remains silent. "The opportunity will come again for sure, so until that time, you can take your time make some money to take the exam." "Is that OK for you ?" *She smiled*


No comments:

Post a Comment