Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Existence

Last night, my brother asked my help to convince my parent to buy Blackberry. But I said, "No, you must get it with your own." Then he asked me why, I said "Do you know something that you will always can count on ?", He said "No". "Ok, do you remember the 1st habit from 7th habit ?" "Oh, ok, The only things you always can count on is your habit, right" - "Yes, that's correct" - "What's your point there ?" He asked me again. "Well, actually I asked to do it because what you need is not a Blackberry, but an existence right ?" "What do you mean ?" He said, "What did you really want?" I asked him. He stopped and think for a while, He continued "What I really want is our mother return like the old days, and or father recognized me again"; "Ok, what's next then ?", I continued "What you need to do is shape your habit, a good one, so it will help you to get what you want, not only Blackberry, but everything, because make a good habit it's just like shaping your existence, do you want to be recognized right? to be heard right ?" I continued again "So, once you can establish a good habit, shaped your existence, you probably will get one."

"But it takes long turn to make it true then." - "Hey, there's nothing easy in this world"- I got some sleep .... Zzzz ....

No comments:

Post a Comment