Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Benelovent Fool

When I read this article, I remembered an old comic book, the title is Jigoku Sensei Nube. In some Indonesian edition there were a very tearful episodes. It was episodes that told us about Nube past. Well for you who never read one, I spoil a little detail about Nube. He is a silly and poor teacher in a Domori Elementary School, despite his stupid looking, he is very powerful exorcist, thanks to his "demon hand". His "demon hand" is a very powerful demon that sealed in his left hand, and it has great and numerous spiritual powers. There is a special episode that told us about the origin of his "demon hand".

His father is the infamous exorcist in Domori City but always demand an enormous amount of money for his job. Nube never approve him as his father anymore because for Nube, The exorcist never took an advantage of people in needs of their powers. There is a flashback how all this thing happens, when Nube still child his mother sick and died because there is nobody willingly lend some money to cure his mother, even some people that have been helped by his father rudely reject his plead. This is a turning point that make Nube's father demand an enormous amount money for his job. In a contrary, Nube stay poor as a teacher and help anybody without demanding a payment.

I've found myself in this some kind situation for a while, but I've decided that I'll do my job as a physician as a professional do and make my living from it because I want to be happy in this life and to fulfill that, I need to have some money. Well, everyone has its own reason ...





No comments:

Post a Comment