Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Flattered

When I wake up this morning, I saw a cat passed by. I remembered an advice from an old friend of mine. "Try to praise the cat" he said, "Most of them will eventually stopped by and looked at you" he continue his words. I call the cat "Hello pretty !" and magically she turn his face around and I can give her a good rub on her back and head. She eventually sit and enjoy my rub !

This is a good lesson, we knew a fact that most creature love to be flattered. We are just the same with them, but we showed it in a different way and sometime we knew that we are being flattered. Most of our reaction is blushing, and for some people that dislike it, they still said that they were flattered.

So, have you flattered someone today ?


No comments:

Post a Comment