Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

World's Ugly Face

Have ever seen a whore ? Not many people have ever see one. But have you ever seen a mother ? Many of us have ever seen one. When I get a night shift a couple days ago, I have a very late patient. She is very beautiful in her brown mini skirt and she wears a heavy make up. For a moment, I was stunned, but I got my nerves back and the therapeutic contract was established. From her physical examination I learned that she already a mother, and she got an upper respiratory tract infection.

She told me that she had a little girl back home with her unemployed father. I've finished the contract by giving her prescribing and she gone. In the morning, about 6 A.M, She returned while carrying her unconscious little girl about 5 years old. I checked her fast and learned that she got a febrile convulsion 15 minutes ago, I checked her and I need to hospitalized her.

When I proposed her mother to do it, She said "Sorry doctor, I can only take her to you, not any one else, because I got no costumer last night you know." I feel sad for her and I give her some antibiotic, some anti-convulsion drug and fever-lowering drug for her child and told her to bring her to the hospital when she got worse.

Honestly, I don't know the continuation of  the little girl's story, but I guess she got some pneumonia back then. I hope she would be okay ...






No comments:

Post a Comment