Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Unsaid Words

When I have an intense conversation with a nurse this morning, I've found myself so irritated. She said that some people in the clinic didn't like my actions in the clinic. At first It's nothing to me, but when she said something about my work, It was irritated me more. I realized that my work is not always a perfect but, I need to know which is my work that not satisfied and the one who felt that way, so I can fix my methods. Unfortunately, she made a wrong turn when she didn't tell me who is the one that unsatisfied with my works and in what case. She didn't hit the break, yet she accelerate more by saying that I couldn't receive a critics, well she had crashed then, and the conversation was over. I walk to my motorcycle and went to another clinic.

Actually I feel ashamed right now because I'm so irritated that time. There was unspoken words that never be spoken that time : "It's not a criticism but more like a reproach to me". I just can't said that and just gone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment