Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Entangled Memories

Have you ever fall in love ? -Yes- Most of us have fallen in love at least once. Have you ever recall a memories of your past romance stories ? Most of us would said yes, we have ... Today, I have a journey to a Purwodadi, a small town located in eastern central java. I have an errand from my office. When our car stopped to have a lunch this afternoon, We stopped in a small restaurant. Somehow, it felt so nostalgic, then I asked one of the maid there, she said that this restaurant used to be smaller than nowadays. Finally I recognized this restaurant as a memorable restaurant.

Well, almost 3 years has been passed since that day. It was rainy and the restaurant was so small and very crowded. I was a medical student in a forensic internship that days. It was a good days. When we finished some business in Purwodadi back then we have a lunch together that time, in that small restaurant, with that large group of medical student from 3 universities. Love can bloom anytime they said, everywhere, and every moment, event in the direst moment. I fell for her that time, but well, she's gone now, without a proper words.

Well, I guess this visit is a farewell for you, dear ... May you find what you've searched for all this time out there ...


No comments:

Post a Comment