Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Will Love Grow ?

I remembered an old story about my friend. She is a very special for me. At the first time we met at RSUPDK. We take a same young doctor education program, Forensic. When the first time we met I was mesmerized. She is a cute little girl with a beautiful smile. In a short word, we introduced ourselves and we exchange a facebook ID, and then everything running so fast, I've found myself have been fallen to her. Hours has been passed, days, every night I  got myself on a facebook or YM only to chat with her.

We talk about almost everything, but I knew she hid something from me. When the time passed by eventually I learned that her relationship was in a brink of destruction because her family didn't want her guy. I just guessed that I was the one who worsened her relationship because her family want me to substitute him. But eventually heaven was not blessing our relationship too. She was matchmaking with some other guy. When I want to confirm this matter, she only said that she want to think about it and eventually she take some government program and well, she is in ambon right now. We've never talked again, I missed her for some time but I guess that was the end, for us.

For the time being I was introduced by the owner of a clinic where I usually work to. She's a dentist and for the second in my life I was mesmerized again. I don't know what make me like that, but one thing that I know that I was in a situation like my old friend but I'm in the shoe of the last lucky guy. Sometime I asked this question to myself; "Will love grow in our heart ?" Only time will tell us for sure.








No comments:

Post a Comment