Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Rabbit

This morning, I saw a cute brown rabbit in front of my house. He twinkle his ears and rub it, very cute as if he told me to catch him. When I approach him, he run and stop, looking at me as if he said "Can we play again ?" I tried to catch him several time. but he always running away and always keep a distance and watch me as if he mocked me "Is that all you got ?!" I told myself not trying to catch him again, but I tried again and he finally go into an empty backyard, gone !

This event triggered old memory of my experience with girls all this time. When I chased a girl I was being fooled like with him. Most of them said nothing when they gone away. I learned a bitter lesson one by one and finally learned that love was not a sole reason to married someone. In javanese philosophy, there are Bibit, Bebet and Bobot. Bibit means seed, whose descendant our spouse was. Bebet means our spouse has a good nature and can be socialized well. Bobot means our spouse has an ability to make money and able to guarantee the welfare of his/ her family, in the other word for a wife, it means being able to manage the family funding.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment