Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Darkest Hour

When we see movies, sometimes we are faced by a scene that there is no solution for a problem, a dead end. The movies usually talk about drastic change, and the result are good, instant. Somehow I wondering if that kind miracle an be happen in the real life, sometimes it's too good to be true. We can say all that kind of pessimistic comment we have, but sometimes miracles did happen.

For some reason I remembered my co - assistant time, some of them engrave good memories but some of them were the bad ones. For us, a medical doctor, our darkest hours happened when our patient refused our treatment and they were getting worst even sometime they blame us for their condition, the medical fees. But the darkest hour happened when we faced the sad faces and grieves of their loved ones and told them that we already have done everything.

In a different side, some of us, medical doctor forget these moments and take the safest way, make money more to paid our debt, our college loan, feed our wife and son. Maybe, I was a hypocrite, because now,I've chosen the same way as they were. But there is no turning back because I have my own goals. I dreamed that medical doctors were gained respectful place in society once more, because it's been too long that our job were tarnished and stained. I dreamed that someday all medical doctors became prosperous from their practices only. Maybe all of that just a dream, but I'm sure someday, just someday all of that dreams comes true.


No comments:

Post a Comment