Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Most Precious Item

"What is the most precious item do you want to have ?" My friend this morning asked me this kind question. A simple question but hard to answer. Well, I think for a moment and asked her question; "Well, the most precious item in the world I want to have is time." She laugh at me and said that my answer is a rare answers. "Well, what kind of answer did you wanted me to say ?" I asked her again. She just turn her back and walk away.

In most of our life, we trade or time for something, for example, In our younger time, we went to school every day, we did our homework, we did some extra job to get an extra money. What do we get from the trade then ? What kind man we became now was a long and complicated network of choice, a fate in a tongue of most people. Is our trade worth ? Now we can think it all over again, but wait, all of that decision is a correct decision back then, because we will never know what will happen next when we get the another choice. And the most important of all think of it's worth makes your priceless time slip like a sand.

So, wake up !


No comments:

Post a Comment