Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Life is a RPG

When I remembered my high school age, I've found myself very attached to RPG kind game rather than any other genre. Maybe in that time I was searching something missing in my live, a lost piece of puzzle and maybe I want to be like the hero in those games. I've thought that they are so lucky, they have such a wonderful journey in their life, can hold some magical items and get a lover in their journey. Well, I was not as lucky as my friend, or maybe that I'm the one pull myself back from society that time.

When I think all of those memories, I've found myself that life itself is a massive scale RPG. The correct moment, The correct person and The correct situation eventually can create some event, but the wrong one can lead to a bad ending. The major difference is that we can push the reset button whenever something wrong happens, but in real life, we don't have that reset button. So, we have to make a good choice to trigger some good events in our life and after that there is no turning back. So, what we have to do ? Don't worry too much about it as long as you realized the impact of your choice and you can accept it, you'll eventually will trigger a good things even for sometime all things get worsened at the first time. 

So, have you decided something today ?


No comments:

Post a Comment