Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Substitution

"When you loose something, you'll eventally get something."

That is one of my favorite sayings from my movies collection, "Kamen Rider Movie : The First". I've watched this movie around 4 times since I have it in 2006. The more I saw it, the more I like it. The story was quite linear, kamen rider typical, a young scientist was kidnapped by "Shocker" and turned into a "Kaijin" (inhumanoid) with some method, maybe surgeries. But eventually is brainwashed brain is return to normal after seeing snowflakes. And after a few scene, he got his motorcycle from Tachibana and he was encouraged by him to use his new power to defeat "Shocker" (insight) with the saying from this article's epilogue.

That saying is quite true, in real life when you get something, for example, a spouse, then you will loose your freedom to tease another girl/boy. Or if you loose your time to grooming your cat, you can play with him/her. So everything have a counterbalance, right - responsibility, dark - light, good - evil, etc. Back to the movie, the movie is a good combination of action and romance, and i never saw the original series, so I can't compare them.

So, have you loose something ?

No comments:

Post a Comment