Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Future

When I accompany my mom to her dentist this afternoon, It shiver my spine because I imagine what my future looks like, what my wife face looks like 10 or 20 years later. Will she be a good mother ? Will I be able become a good father ? Will I be reach or able to enjoy the life like I have now ? Will my children be a good one ?

All this question have haunted me for so long but, It shaken me worst nowadays, when I close enough with some girls. Not the girls I desired to, but the one that I've been introduced by her mother, but despite of all things, she's a good looking if my eyes not tricking me, and more of that she is a good girl.This doubt has been worsened by my attitude, who will guide me through all of this mess we called life ? A lot of question hanging in my head right now.

How about you guys ?


No comments:

Post a Comment