Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Woman of Faith

In some event, sometimes I was asked by my married friend : "When will you catch up ?" "Well, not very soon enough I guess" I replied, and then the next question is "What kind woman will you choose later ?" All of the question up there is harder than any exams I've pass through. Really ! I've never thought about it seriously, until one evening, I was introduced to a girl by her mother. She looks nice in her T-Shirt and white medical blazer and for some reason, I was mesmerized. I stunned for a few second and blushing maybe. I didn't know what's got into me, but for some reason my heart was pounding. Now, for some reason I've searching a reason to get her close to me.

I was wondering, will she be my woman of faith, someone who'll stay by my side even in my darkest hour ? Will she take good care of me when I sick ? Will I still like her when she get older ? Will I keep my faith until her last moment ? Well, all of this questions are haunted me. But one thing I can tell myself that she is a good girl even for some reason she was disliked by some of my friend. Well, time will tell us the next episode of this chapter of love. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment