Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Imagine ...

Do you ever watch matrix or blade ?
Well, If you ever watch one of those, we, human, create something similar in the real world. When I look into it, it's looked like The Matrix battery system or the blade 2nd with it's blood farm. Tell me if I'm wrong.

I'm not a vegan, I eat chicken, cows, pork, but somehow I feel that we are so cruel, and some give me creeps, what if someday some superior race wins a war and dominate us, and do the same thing as we do with these chickens ?

I can't imagine that day will come to us, I wish I have already dead when it happens. Well, I've found this article complete with these pictures from my facebook friend, and I read it. It's said that these chicken were headless, it means some parts of their brain were cut out so they couldn't feel anything and blind. The part of their brain that intact keep their metabolism and growth, so they got bigger, but somehow have no live and the scientist who make this program claimed that they will not feel anything, or see anything.
Could you imagine that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment