Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Temptation

Yesterday, I've found myself in a dilemma. I've accepted some job that make me do unnecessary laboratory test eventually, because I didn't get any money if I didn't do it. Are we -doctors- really that poor ? Such question wavering in my head. But when I looked back in myself, I wanted to become a doctor because I admired my father's doctor, He's so kind and not doing a foul things like I want to commit. So, I've made my mind, I will do useful tests for my patients only. But, I remembered that some patient didn't want to check in a laboratory, even they have to do it for their own sake. They have so many reasons, and the most common reason is money. Well, I think it's their right to said "no" because they have a right to do so.

Well, maybe the right question is "What have been happened in this world ?"



No comments:

Post a Comment