Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Never Say I don't Care

When I saw some scene in Kamen Rider Fourze, I eventually remembered my younger brother and my grandmother. It's a scene when Kamen Rider Meteor said that He don't care anymore to his friend. The day she died, he eventually cry and ask for apology to her. When I asked him why, He said "I've done so many mean things to her, and I can't afford to say I'm sorry." After I learn the situation, I learned that my younger brother a week before my grandmother died had a feud with her. He said he don't care about here and wish that she could die anyway. The next movie scene is that the Kamen Rider Metor feel sorry for what he said and searched a cure for his friend. Much less the same.

So, Never say I don't Care because You'll sorry for it eventually !



No comments:

Post a Comment