Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Trapped

When I worked in a clinic yesterday, I've found myself in a tricky situation. It's not something that would endanger my life or something like that, but what I was trying to say that someone was applying a slight variation of strategy like in "The Romance of Three Kingdom". It's the same strategy when Liu Bei would be killed in Wu capital when he proposed Sun Shan Xiang, a Wu princess. As their strategist, Zhu Ge Liang proposed some strategy.

He told a goup of armless guards with a complete armor set plus a red bouquet in their chest just like a groom in that time to shop a preparation for the married proposal in the Wu's capital. When they were asked by the merchant in there about "Who will get married ?" They must replied with "Did you know that our master, Lord Liu Bei will  be married to your princess, Sun Shan Xiang ?" And as the result of that strategy, rumors spread fast, and finally the Wu's queen mother heard about the news. Finally Liu Bei was saved and his married his was celebrated.

Will I be okay ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment