Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Please don't Break My Heart Again

In my searching of a good ISP I've found a lot of disappointment. They usually add "unlimited" word to their product, but in fact we only get unlimited waiting time. Some of them is kind enough to have their customer a broken heart because after certain amount of usage, the speed was dropped not just a quarter or one third but almost three quarter. It's much different from their commercial. So, I guess "unlimited" become a luxury in my country not only for that reason, but also a good amount of money to be paid for a good ISP service. 

I've tried to use some ISP, I'm sorry I can't tell you their names and all of them actually have a upside and downside, but most of them broke my heart and my wallet too. So, in a final word i'ld like to say Please delete the ''unlimited" part of your service, because it broke my heart. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment