Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Relativity

I remembered my last conversation with some friend about American Superstar. Well, we all know some of them died in an "overdose accidents". I don't know about the truth, so never ask me about it. He said that the died superstars were a fool because the already has everything, anything they wanted to have, they could buy it. They only need to request it. I was shocking hearing about that too, but I think there is a lot of consideration to said that they were fool because sometime, a treasure for some people are trash for the other.

This kind of thought is inspired by anime, and it make me wiser, because we can think about a superstar, they have everything, money, popularity, but they couldn't rest, they have sacrificed personal life. In my humble opinion, they are humans too. They need private moment, for their families, basic needs and of course their leisure time, a time to relax, no fans, no wife, no husband, no papparazis, nothing ! In the meanwhile thinking about how we can't paid our bills and we can't buy anything we wish for, or we can't buy our college loan. We sometime have to gratitude we still be able to enjoy our private moments.

So, What kind of treasure did you seek ?


No comments:

Post a Comment