Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strongest Man in The World

When I come home from my office today, I feel ashamed in myself. I used to think that the strongest man in the world is a man with a muscular body, can lift tons of weight and something like that. But now I realize that the strongest man in the world is a man who has something to protect. I feel it now, my father is sick and my mother is a facebook junkies. Well, for the time being I must protect myself for now, so I have to make some money and spare it for my college later.

Now I realize that the strength measurement is not only physical measurement, but determination and a willingness to make an effort. Now, I know what's my father's feeling when he was coming home years ago, now I know what's my father's feeling when he was going to get some nap years ago, and now I know what kind of luxuries I have received all of these years. For some reason I wanted to pay him back, but could I do it now ?

What do you think ?


No comments:

Post a Comment